ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Slysoft 20% discount on all products Expires Wednesday, December 31 2008!

<< < (2/4) > >>

tinjaw:
Ah  :(  Thanks Josh. I hadn't noticed that.  :-[

mwb1100:
This 20% promotion is ALWAYS running. It is nothing new. There hasnt been a day that slysoft hasnt run a 20% off discount for their products. Its a scheme I've seen several companies run.
-Josh (December 02, 2007, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Is that correct?  While they've had a promotion in effect most of the time since October, I don't recall anything in the months before when I've sporadically visited their site.

tinyvillager:
I believe slysoft is almost always running some sort of discount be it 10 or 20 % ,20 % is pretty good though.If they don't announce it publicly on their site,scan over some multimedia forums,afterdawn,etc.Oh and this time of year is a good time to go to google blog search and enter terms like xmas promo,christmas promo,promo code,holiday discount,etc.You can also get an rss feed that updates when these terms are found.Good way to find deals.

Oh and slysofts software is worth every penny,i have clone cd and anydvd,no regrets.

expat83:
This 20% promotion is ALWAYS running. It is nothing new. There hasnt been a day that slysoft hasnt run a 20% off discount for their products. Its a scheme I've seen several companies run.
-Josh (December 02, 2007, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ain't so. I work for SlySoft and we do not ALWAYS have a 20% sale running. That is not only dumb but misleads customers. We offer these sales spontaneously and also with regularity for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, etc. There are special coupons for returning customers if one asks and  also volume discounts. We find our policy of bundling products with "the more you buy, the more you save" and then giving an additional discount off and on throughout the year makes sense.  8)

tranglos:
Ain't so. I work for SlySoft and we do not ALWAYS have a 20% sale running. That is not only dumb but misleads customers. We offer these sales spontaneously and also with regularity for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, etc. There are special coupons for returning customers if one asks and  also volume discounts. We find our policy of bundling products with "the more you buy, the more you save" and then giving an additional discount off and on throughout the year makes sense.  8)
-expat83 (December 21, 2007, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you kindly for posting here, Expat. Would you mind if I ask a couple of questions here?

1. Your description of CloneCD reads in part: CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. How much does CloneDVD offer above and beyond that? Or conversely, does CloneDVD copy CDs as well? (Yes, I'm trying to figure out if I can make do with only one ;) )

2. Is CloneDVD able to copy only audio tracks of a DVD? I'm a big fan of live music, but I'd rather listen then watch, so I often try to grab audio tracks from live DVDs (movies) and burn them to CDs. A few years ago this was somewhat easy, but I've been having much less luck recently, probably due to new formats or protection schemes. If CloneDVD does not have this ability right now, is it something you would consider adding?

Thanks a lot again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version