Beautiful and elegant site Redhad!
I agree with brotherS - a screenshot, even when it seems irrelevant, is just nice to have for the user to get a visual impression.
Here are some suggestions from trying it, of things that would be nice to see:
1) minimized to the system tray, with a different icon for when server is up vs. down (maybe with balloon message when down).
2) it'd be nice if it reported ping time (hey even better would be a nice graph of ping time over time).
3) tabs between fields doesn't work.
4) fill in default of port 80 maybe?
5) it's using wxwindows, is that right? is that why the exe is so big? (4mb) are there any options to with wxwindows to help build it smaller (is it a debug build and maybe could be built in release mode maybe?)
6) is it supposed to save it's settings on restart or no? if not, that would certainly be a nice feature (preferably to an ini file and not registry, imho).