ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SSC will come up minimized even if I ask NOT to do that

<< < (2/2)

PitrPaulus:
Hello, Guinea Pig speaking here!  ;D / The situation now: after 2 restarts the situation is back to normal, SSC minimized to the tray. Not visible on screen.  :Thmbsup:
I think that this situation with SSC. has happened when I cleaned my computer: I did a clean-up with: PC Tools-Spyware Doctor + Registry Mechanic, I cleaned with C-cleaner, Ad-aware, Spybot, ATF-cleaner. After that I had the mentioned 'problem'.
Now everything is fine. I'll keep you posted when I do a (big) cleaning again but that will last sometime because I'm going for a summer-holiday next week.
Bye for now. And Thanks for the help.  :Thmbsup:

PitrPaulus:
Extra information: Sometimes when I start up in the morning (i mean the computer..) the minimized SSC is on my desktop-screen, sometimes not. Well, maybe in the next version this is solved. Now I first go for a summer-holiday and after that ... we'll see! Bye!

PitrPaulus:
29-nov-2007; till now the problem still persists. At every (re)start of the computer ScreenShotCaptor is opened, say minimized, as a small column on the desktop-screen. Deleting the program and downloading a new one doesn't change anything. Grrr. Will there be a new version coming soon?

mouser:
I will try to get this fixed in the next week or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version