ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SSC will come up minimized even if I ask NOT to do that

(1/2) > >>

PitrPaulus:
Good Day, I downl and installed the 2.37 version of Screen Shot Captor. Even if I tick: start up with windows and close to tray (see screenshot) when I do a reboot in the corner left above I see SSC minimized on the Desktop-screen. (with my other version of SSC it never was a problem) Who can help me? : so what I want = I will start SSC with Windows so that it is ready in the taskbar near the clock, but only visible there and not on the Desktop-screen.
Thx in advance, pitrpaulus.

mouser:
if you check the "start minimized" checkbox, does that solve it?

PitrPaulus:
Thx, Mouser. I did that already but now I tried this again and look at the screenshot nr. 1 pls. It's coming up minimized. Oops.
And then if I open Screenshot Captor, from that minimized size look at screenshot nr. 2 : I only get a screen fully white.
Then if I close SSC and re-open it the program is then opening normal and working fine.
I hope that you have any idea.
b.t.w. The Program ScreenShot Captor still works perfect!

dhuser:
On Vista, I've noticed the same type of problem, as stated above, with ZoneAlarm when the computer loads. Sometimes I see only half to just the title-bar of the application.

dhuser

mouser:
ok let me see if i can't fix it -- if this happens reliably to you then you would be a perfect guinea pig for me to test new versions on if you are willing, since i don't get this behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version