ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

DragKing vs Remote Desktop

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
kronhead: If you'd like dragking to ignore SplashID, just follow the procedure i mentioned above (using the .zip file i attached to my post).

As for the other problems, if you'd like, i could help you have DragKing ignore xplorer2 too, but i can't really solve any problem with dragking or modify it's behaviour since it's Skrommel's code, not mine.

kronhead:
kronhead: If you'd like dragking to ignore SplashID, just follow the procedure i mentioned above (using the .zip file i attached to my post).

As for the other problems, if you'd like, i could help you have DragKing ignore xplorer2 too, but i can't really solve any problem with dragking or modify it's behaviour since it's Skrommel's code, not mine.
-jgpaiva (October 23, 2007, 05:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I modified dragking to work ONLY on some specific windows, based on searching the window title for specific strings (openoffice writer, my favorite text editor, firefox, thunderbird, etc). Not the best coding job, perhaps, but it works!

I remember YEARS ago seeing some Mac programmer cutting and pasting text repeatedly with just a few mouse swipes and clicks, and being very impressed. Now I can do the same thing!

Dan

LeHoff:
Hi,

I had a similar issue with MobaXterm and Virtual Box, but I went in and changed the code for COPY and PASTE so that they sent ^{Insert} and +{Insert} instead of ^c and ^v.

It works really well - no unexpected Ctrl-C interrupts of my builds any more.

Cheers,
Torben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version