Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 04:37:46 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Draw Cody competition - win incredible prizes!  (Read 60551 times)
p3lb0x
Supporting Member

Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2007, 09:31:38 AM »

And tell her shes tough competition!

Stop mousering people so much - Mouser
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2007, 01:15:13 AM »

I received my prize in the mail a few days ago. I also requested a DC Membership Kit since I never claimed one before.

What a nice surprise! I love the glossy print of the picture, signed by Cody. The postcards, iron-on-transfer, etc. are all fun too! I was especially glad to see a magnet in there. I'm not sure why, but I like it. huh

Also, my daughter will love the one made out to her--when she's born in 5 years. tongue

Thanks mouser and nudone!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:33:57 AM by Deozaan » Logged

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »

I'd like to see the mug from whoever got that, as well as the unique poster!

1. A DonationCoder Cody Mug (unbelievable!)

2. A signed picture of Cody (beautiful!)

3. A deluxe member kit and certificate of Cody Club Special Member (brain meltingly generous!)

4. A special Cody badge in your forum profile to demonstrate you entered the competition (fair!)

and for the overall winner, a signed genuinely unique limited edition of one single print special poster (absolutely insane!! <- look, 2 exclamation marks)

And a Cody badge would be great in my profile.  Kiss embarassed

Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2007, 07:34:55 AM »

Audrey Maximus got the mug, as well as a cool signed print (like the one above) and YESTERDAY she got a cool extra-high resolution poster.  We're getting it framed in the next few weeks and it'll be in her room.

This weekend I'll gather everyone together (animals included) and take a family picture with her prize goodies for posting here.  Stay tuned...
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »

And a Cody badge would be great in my profile
done.
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »

mouser, at this rate you'll need a separate account for your badges Grin
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2007, 10:54:25 AM »

And a Cody badge would be great in my profile
done.

Thanks mouser! and nudone! And anyone else involved!

Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2007, 08:33:05 PM »

Eek!  My monkey has a bird now!

Cool.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.07 ]