ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Title bar at Startup

(1/4) > >>

Midnight Rambler:
Sometimes at startup, the following Screenshot Captor title bar appears on my desktop:

I always close it but where in preferences can I prevent this from appearing?  I already have "Start Minimized" checked.

Thanks.

cvbusa:
I get the same truncated Window/Title Bar on system startup ... seen with Screenshot Captor v2.37.03 when running Windows Vista : not sure if this occurs with earlier versions of SC under Vista?

mouser:
i will try to fix this bug in the next update.. the only thing i really need is to find someone who this happens to regularly and who is willing to test fix attempts, as i can't get this to happen on my pc.

cvbusa:
Hi ... I will test for you. I am pretty sure that I get the truncated Window Bar every time I startup Vista on one of my laptops.

Thanks for you great products ... Charles

PS Any thoughts to updating Screenshot Captor (or perhaps even Minicap) so that it can launch an application and then auto-capture that application's main window automatically/silently each time the main window is changed or updated?

blackcat:
PS Any thoughts to updating Screenshot Captor (or perhaps even Minicap) so that it can launch an application and then auto-capture that application's main window automatically/silently each time the main window is changed or updated?
-cvbusa (November 01, 2007, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry...i dont get it..what do you mean when window changes/updates..can you give some example for that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version