Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 10:51:51 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: minor window layout issue  (Read 7220 times)
jlammens
Supporting Member

Dr. Color

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 18, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »

Fun little program, great functionality and collection of books. Just one minor window layout issue: the buttons and "fortune wikipedia" link at the bottom of the window are partly clipped by the window border; there is no white/clear space around them it seems (see attachment).

* popup_wisdom.png (7.68 KB, 617x130 - viewed 497 times.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »

thanks for the report jlammens -- looks like i need to tweak the display a bit for some situations.
can you tell me what version of windows you are running.. and do you know if you have "Large Fonts" enabled?
jlammens
Supporting Member

Dr. Color

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 04:50:44 AM »

I'm running Windows XP SP2, and I don't have large fonts enabled (see attachments).

Johan

* appearance.png (41.44 KB, 404x455 - viewed 495 times.)

* display_settings.png (45.99 KB, 404x455 - viewed 473 times.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 05:09:36 AM »

ok, thanks Johan, i'll see if i can't fix this right away.
jlammens
Supporting Member

Dr. Color

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 04:50:53 AM »

I also noticed that the font selection gets undone now and then, and the display font reverts to something looking a bit ugly. This happens on Vista (I don't think I have noticed the same issue on XP, but I couldn't swear on it).

Johan
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 06:26:22 AM »

I promise i will release an update of this soon and make sure these win vista issues are addressed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0.16 ]