ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (97/235) > >>

Darwin:
See! This illustrates my point - I updated to the January 22 build and it's been superseded... Yet I hadn't even had a chance to take it for a spin. Let's hope for better luck with today's build  :o

PPLandry:
If you would jump in and use it to put all your information, you would have used the jan22nd version   :harhar:

Sorry for making improvements. It is my main/only information management tool, so when I require some new feature, I code it. This new feature was coded to create a testimonial page from SQLNotes users (will be published when I get required consentments)

Darwin:
Sorry for making improvements. It is my main/only information management tool, so when I require some new feature, I code it. This new feature was coded to create a testimonial page from SQLNotes users (will be published when I get required consentments)-PPLandry (January 23, 2008, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

No need to apologise! It's awesome - I'm just a bit breathless from trying to keep up. Note to self: make a concerted effort to dabble in SQLNotes this week.

Armando:
Pierre, this is fantastic. It's also very stimulating to see a programmer working so fast, adapting his work to users needs etc.
BTW, how's the MS Word integration process going ? And did you find some of my other suggestions valuable? (I'm talking about the various suggestions I made earlier in my crazy long posts : "dock" the image viewer like other panes, be able to set and save different views for the same Grid, adding the “Customize (hotkeys)” option to the “tools” menu, “refreshing rate” of the UI, etc.)

PPLandry:
Hi Armando,
I've been busy with other stuff in the last few days (non-SQLNotes consulting).

You had great suggestions and have put them on my priority list. I'm now adding small features that I've postponed but happen to need right now. Next one on the list is integrated email-merge (can use Word/Outlook with SQLNotes but it takes too long to use).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version