ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (85/235) > >>

tomos:
and how would I temporarily change filter to show done items as well
Figured that - just remove the "and ( done is null  or int(now) - done < 5)" from the end..

EDIT overlapped your reply there, thanks

PPLandry:
or toggle the filter (left of the filter edit box)

superboyac:
Does the Excel export work yet?  I've tried it but it's not working for me.  Part of the problem may be that I don't have administrator access to my program files directory, so whatever file it's trying to create may be being prevented.

Also, as far as printing, is there a way to be more selective in the printing?  Like, I would like to print only selected items of a grid (with/without children items), along with their html panes.

PPLandry:
Does the Excel export work yet?  I've tried it but it's not working for me.  Part of the problem may be that I don't have administrator access to my program files directory, so whatever file it's trying to create may be being prevented.

Also, as far as printing, is there a way to be more selective in the printing?  Like, I would like to print only selected items of a grid (with/without children items), along with their html panes.
-superboyac (January 15, 2008, 04:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

1- Export to Excel works fine here. Writes to the same folder as the database, name=gridname.xls. We can examine why it doesn't work for you.
2- To print with the HTML pane info, best is to do a template based HTML export. See this link:
http://sqlnotes.wikispaces.com/Invoices

tomos:
I've screwed things up :D

discovered the sort bar, dragged two columns in there to sort by (inbox and..?)
then I (without thinking) right clicked these (in sort bar) and clicked hide columns & cant get them to show

ahhh, if I right click a column heading, select "displayed columns" I can choose them there
(BTW while that dialogue box is open the programme doesnt show in Alt-Tab)

I was making the mistake of selecting Manage Fields from same to try show columns  :-[

or toggle the filter (left of the filter edit box)
-PPLandry (January 15, 2008, 04:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
  :(
when I do that I loose all the sub-items (of the only item with sub-items) and when I click it again
they dont comeback (tried F5) ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version