ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (82/235) > >>

PPLandry:
@Armando:
Using MSWord as the HTML Editor is an excellent idea. :Thmbsup: Making a full featured editor is a big job which I'd like to postpone if I can. Preliminary test seem good. I can create a word document in a window and load text into it. Menus are OK too. Main thing left to fix: docked toolbars do not show.

tomos:
@Armando:
Using MSWord as the HTML Editor is an excellent idea. :Thmbsup: Making a full featured editor is a big job which I'd like to postpone if I can. Preliminary test seem good. I can create a word document in a window and load text into it. Menus are OK too. Main thing left to fix: docked toolbars do not show.
-PPLandry (January 14, 2008, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

would that mean we need to have MS office :tellme:

PPLandry:
User option: use built-in or use MS Word

tomos:
is there a daily build there at the mo Pierre? it's not available here at any rate ...
I'm still with version 0.9.21 Beta 01 was hoping to try out some new stuff  :)

PPLandry:
The daily build is always available here:
http://public.sqlnotes.net/download/sqlnotes/
Last one is dated jan 12th 2008

[edit]
Current build has only 1 major bug: If a grid contains more than 20 columns or so, it will not open. If users experience this problem, please report it to me. This is fixed in the one to come this week  :P

There are few minor bugs, of course. A bug-tracker system is being put in place with the following twist:

* Users will be able to use SQLNotes to sync with the bug-tracker and see bug list/status right in SQLNotes !  8) :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version