ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (57/235) > >>

Armando:
Thanks!

Search: In QuickSearch, I now display, in the search result grid, all fields that have the search text (except the HTML pane related ones because they can be large)

Empty items: CTRL-E now does not show a confirmation when the item is empty and the only assigned field is the grid source field (which was auto-assigned anyway)

Full undo will come as a freebee with disconnected mode (after release 1.0)

Grids sub-menu: The reason why it is there is that the Grid menu is not shown when no grid is open or when the current form is not a grid. In Ecco, it was also in the view menu... Keep in mind that Grids are just one of the (eventual) many display modes. The forthcoming Calendar is another display mode and the grid menu will not apply to it. It will have a Calendar menu. But suggestions are always welcomed, and menu structure is definitely not final. It is also very easy to re-arrange it if need be.

Changes are available in the latest build, as usual.
-PPLandry (December 17, 2007, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great ! That was quick...   :o
I'll try to check that out tonight.  :)

PPLandry:
>Great ! That was quick...   

When I get good ideas, simple to do, I might as well do it immediately.

Plus with all the snow we got here, I spent so much time shovling that I didn't have much time to start anything major. I'm also waiting before starting something big in case minor bugs get reported with the new version.

PPLandry:
Time is running out to find a replacement name for SQLNotes... I need your help. If you want SQLNotes to succeed, it needs a good name. So please come in and comment/propose names

My latest proposition is OutBase, the outlining database/PIM.
Or Daou, the data outliner (along the lines of Zoho, Rico, IPod, etc)

www. outbase.biz is free

Armando:
Ahah
Yes, THAT snow... ;D
I met friends for a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant last night and we had to cut through the snow to get there. Parking wasn't exactly simple...  :tellme:

Armando:
Okay... I'll try to keep my brain receptive to sexy names...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version