ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (49/235) > >>

superboyac:
Date selector: I don't like the one that is bundled. Will most likely use a different one
Day bar height: I'll check on that. [edit] The Office 2000/2003 themes are nicer for that aspect-PPLandry (December 11, 2007, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
I checked and...: the date selector can be color coded and the Day bar can be customized  :up:
-PPLandry (December 11, 2007, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sweet!  Are you saying you can add a colored box around the date selector numbers that match the associated category (like Calendarscope)?
When will this feature be available for SQLNotes?  If not pretty soon, i'm just going to buy Calendarscope in the meantime.

PPLandry:
>Sweet!  Are you saying you can add a colored box around the date selector numbers that match the associated category (like Calendarscope)?
>When will this feature be available for SQLNotes?  If not pretty soon, i'm just going to buy Calendarscope in the meantime.

Yes colored box around the date selector number is possible
As to a date, all I can say is that I'm working on it. Perhaps for Xmas. Key criteria are complete integration with SQLNotes and that it be fast!

superboyac:
>Sweet!  Are you saying you can add a colored box around the date selector numbers that match the associated category (like Calendarscope)?
>When will this feature be available for SQLNotes?  If not pretty soon, i'm just going to buy Calendarscope in the meantime.

Yes colored box around the date selector number is possible
As to a date, all I can say is that I'm working on it. Perhaps for Xmas. Key criteria are complete integration with SQLNotes and that it be fast!
-PPLandry (December 12, 2007, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, sounds like you're working on it as fast as possible.  I bought Calendarscope last night anyway.  It's the best calendar ever.

PPLandry:
Well, sounds like you're working on it as fast as possible.  I bought Calendarscope last night anyway.  It's the best calendar ever.-superboyac (December 12, 2007, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good for you. You'll be able to feed me with great ideas for the SQLNotes calendar  ;D

superboyac:
I will definitely comment on the SQL calendar as it gets implemented.

Here's an idea for searching in SQLNotes.  It may be asking a lot, I don't know how hard or easy it would be to implement, but it's just something I thought of:
I keep thinking about EverNote and how I still want to continue using it despite the power that is available in SN.  And it keeps going back to one thing: it's just so easy and so fast to find something ESPECIALLY when you have no idea where to look.  So, i was thinking that it would be nice if SN had a special "search" module or window.  Inside this search window would be a complete list of all the data inside the database, unabridged, with all the fields and everything.  Just a massive, unorganized view of the entire database.  Then there would be on search box (like evernote), and you just go in it and begin typing what you're looking for, and as you type the list gets shorter and shorter until you find what you're looking for.  I can go into more detail, but that's the basic idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version