ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (48/235) > >>

PPLandry:
Colors: I can control the colors, so your suggestion is taken
Date selector: I don't like the one that is bundled. Will most likely use a different one
6-day display: That is possible. Customize the 5-day view to display 6 days
Day bar height: I'll check on that. [edit] The Office 2000/2003 themes are nicer for that aspect

superboyac:
Yes, the other themes are much better!  Do you think you can get the program to show all 7 days in the month view so it doesn't bundle Sat/Sun into one box?  How closely can you get it to resemble the Calendarscope view?

You should really try Calendarscope to see all the things it can do.  I've looked into a lot of Calendar programs, and I really feel Calendarscope is unique in terms of visual appearance and customization (not necessarily in function).  I've come across several people who also feel Calendarscope is the best.  But they are turned off by the pricing, that's the only thing.

PPLandry:
Yes there is an option not to compress week-ends in month view.

pricing: I see $39.95 on their web-site... That is expensive? If that software is useful, isn't worth the price of a few CDs, a day skiing, a dinner at the restaurant, a tank-full of gas, etc ???  ;)

superboyac:
well, it's not really that expensive, but when there are so many free ones available, it makes you want to spend less.  I'm a cheap bastard!  OK, I'll probably go buy it tonight.

PPLandry:
Date selector: I don't like the one that is bundled. Will most likely use a different one
Day bar height: I'll check on that. [edit] The Office 2000/2003 themes are nicer for that aspect-PPLandry (December 11, 2007, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
I checked and...: the date selector can be color coded and the Day bar can be customized  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version