ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (46/235) > >>

PPLandry:
Okay --> Pierre, I just saw your comment on the wiki page concerning live sync between SQLNotes and Outlook. So I guess I'll have to wait for that.-Armando (December 10, 2007, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, a proper Outlook import is also required. I'll check who's to blame (Outlook of SQLNotes) and find a solution.

superboyac:
About the outline number field (the "#" column).  I see that the number gets automatically assigned as you add each new item.  I also noticed that when you move an item in the hierarchy, it's number stays the same.  Should the number of moved items automatically get adjusted according to the new position?

PPLandry:
Yes, the number column "should" always show the correct value. It does not currently. F5 to refresh it.

superboyac:
PPL, I was recently thinking about buying a calendar software.  But since SN is going to have it, I may hold off on it.  Do you think you can give a sneak preview screenshot of it for us here?

PPLandry:
PPL, I was recently thinking about buying a calendar software.  But since SN is going to have it, I may hold off on it.  Do you think you can give a sneak preview screenshot of it for us here?
-superboyac (December 11, 2007, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
There is a demo in the download area of www.sqlnotes.net (an Outlook UI-like). An Ecco-like grid calendar is also coming
SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version