ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (22/235) > >>

PPLandry:
You can now use the new formatting toolbar to easily apply formatting to items:
(foreground color, background color, font, size, bold, italic, underline, strikeout).

Plus since the formatting is simply stored in a field, you can:
* search for items with any given formatting (all red, all italic, bold and green, etc)
* Choose a different field for the format, and instantly change or remove the formatting

SQLNotes is becoming more and more text outliner friendly (it was initially more of a data outliner/grid)

PPLandry:
Version 0.9.20 is released. All users can download a free version at www.sqlnotes.net

Armando:
Thanks Pierre! Really haven't got the chance to "play" with it lately...  :(
I must admit that I'm kind of postponing real testing  for when the calendar (and maybe even palm synchronization) will be ready.

PPLandry:
I can understand  :-[.

But even without these, it can be a great information manager. I've been using it for the last 3 years to manage my life and my business. I'd never go back to Ecco. IMHO, the organisational capabilities are huge!

Armando:
I can already see that ! The problem is that I still rely on my Outlook/Palm for so many things that when/if I make a move, it'll have to be worth it.  :)

But that doesn't mean I won't try SQLNotes again and again ! Just because I believe that there must be a way out of Outlook. (I've actually installed a bunch of "daily builds", just for the sake of seeing the progress -- all I can say is that everyday it's getting closer to what I -- and probably others too -- need...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version