ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (15/235) > >>

J-Mac:
Pierre,

I'm looking at SQLNotes now for the document tracking database, as we discussed in another thread. I must say, though, the proposed pricing is more than I had expected. That's not to say it is out of line with what it should be -- I guess I just didn't know the price range for this type of application. I might have to take another hard look at Access for my database since I already own that!

Thanks.

Jim

PPLandry:
Pierre,

I'm looking at SQLNotes now for the document tracking database, as we discussed in another thread. I must say, though, the proposed pricing is more than I had expected. That's not to say it is out of line with what it should be -- I guess I just didn't know the price range for this type of application. I might have to take another hard look at Access for my database since I already own that!
Jim
-J-Mac (November 04, 2007, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
It all depends on how you value your own time...
Also the price is very approximate and will be in line with comparable products. May end-up being less. Finally, contributing beta testers, translators and solution providers get a free licence!

PPLandry:
The SQLNotes wikispace was updated to include documentation on how to use equations:
http://sqlnotes.wikispaces.com/Equations

superboyac:
PPLandry, I'm ready to continue trying out my basketball database...do you think you can send me that file you set up?  Thanks.  I was trying to follow what you wrote earlier but I got confused, and now I've run out of time (here at work).  Thanks.

PPLandry:
PPLandry, I'm ready to continue trying out my basketball database...do you think you can send me that file you set up?  Thanks.  I was trying to follow what you wrote earlier but I got confused, and now I've run out of time (here at work).  Thanks.
-superboyac (November 06, 2007, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've updated the wikispace to include a detailed step by step tutorial on how to do this:
http://sqlnotes.wikispaces.com/BasketballStats

Don't forget to get the latest SQLNotes build. That sample is now part of the default template. File > New to create a new file based on the template

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version