ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (219/235) > >>

PPLandry:
This is sort of off topic, but I've just made a wishlist for Calendar functionality HERE, and wondered whether IQ is likely to be able to do any of that. It seems to me to be the sort of databsase driven program that might.
-Dormouse (October 22, 2008, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would say all is planned except:
I would like to be able to drag new items on to previous items and have the previous item automatically made into a folder with the same name and containing the new item(s)).
-Dormouse (October 22, 2008, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Instead of the item being made into a folder, the item would have sub-items (1 sub-item for each dragged item), in keeping with the IQ concept

Dormouse:
Instead of the item being made into a folder, the item would have sub-items (1 sub-item for each dragged item), in keeping with the IQ concept-PPLandry (October 22, 2008, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sub-items are better - I just used 'folder' as an analogy really.

Sounds really good. I'd certainly use/buy IQ with this functionality.

superboyac:
Well, you've guessed right...

For years, I was both developer of IQ and consultant (to existing corporate IQ customers, here in Montreal). While this helps pay the bills, it does slow down development. So I needed to find consultant(s) to help me out with customers and posted a number of messages to encourage users to become IQ consultants.

As Armando and I live near eachother, we have met a number of times in the last year and it appears that Armando should soon do part of the consultant work and become the first IQ consultant  :Thmbsup: Anyone else interested?

Pierre
-PPLandry (October 21, 2008, 11:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah!  Very nice!  You've made an excellent choice, Pierre.  I've always been a little jealous at how much more Armando knows about IQ than I do.

Armando:
Really?
Are you the one giving me these weird anonymous phone calls at 4 am?
 :)

superboyac:
Really?
Are you the one giving me these weird anonymous phone calls at 4 am?
 :)
-Armando (October 22, 2008, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, but if you give me your number I will.  I'll read an excerpt from the IQ wiki in a sexy voice and hang up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version