ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (195/235) > >>

superboyac:
Wow, very sweet.  Thanks tomos, thanks Pierre.

I can't remember if I added a Mantis request to import text files into SN using the filename as the item title, and the file content as the html pane content.  I need to check.  This is so I can import my TexNotes info into SN.  After that, I can pretty much use SN exclusively since Evernote import is now supported.

superboyac:
OK, I had a mishap again.  A while ago, I added about 80 items into my "Evernote" grid.  The items were all the software that I wanted to add to my website.  Now, I go back and the items are not in the grid anymore.  Of course, the items are still there, but they are not shown in any grids.  Why does this keep happening to me?  How can I quickly recover these items back into the grid without going and checking the field in the properties one by one for each item?

PPLandry:
You can
-use the journal,
-find one and checkout the filled field and compare that with your grid,
- perhaps you've added a dateFilter or an AlphaFilter to your grid...

Armando:
[oups ... PIerre was quicker]

When that happens, it's usually just a filter thing.
It happens to me too, but it's usually because I messed with the filters.

1- Any error message when you open the grid?

2- Check your different filters : source (first text box on the source bar), filters  (second text box on the source bar), Date filter ("D"  on the source bar), Alphanumeric filter  ("A" on the source bar).  View>source bar, or alt-s

If your items don't meet the source/filter etc., they won't show.

What's in these filters

superboyac:
I searched for one of the items and in the properties it says that it is shown in 0 grids.  So I don't think it's shown in any grid regardless of the filter.
I just installed the portable version and it shuts down (crashes) every time I try to open the properties pane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version