ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (134/235) > >>

Armando:
Yes, thanks pierre (I was actually just mentioning it to make the logic appear more clearly in the syntax.)

PPLandry:
@ All...

Anyone else having Armando's problem with the HTML Export ?

1- select a few items (say those in the Welcome grid of a new file)
2- Grid > Export to a web page
3- Select Settings tab
4- Click Save and preview
 :-[

Armando:
This is a real mystery. WHY doesn't it work for me? Is the HTML export (export to a web page) depending on some external component (that would be absent/damaged)?

Could I maybe try reinstalling an older daily build from version 0.9.21 and see if the HTML export works (without the export window, of course -- I don't think that I ever saw that previous builds)? It did work in the past.

tomos:
I want to show "Projects" and ONLY files that have a "ChangeRequest" that arent "Changed"
So,
"Projects" and files ("file" ticked) where "ChangeRequest" is ticked AND "Changed" is not ticked
-tomos (February 19, 2008, 03:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm REALLY not an expert. But if I understand what you want, this should work :

--- ---projects AND files AND changerequest AND changed is null
meaning : show me the items which have something in the fields "projects", "files" and "changerequests", but nothing in the the field "changed".
-Armando (February 19, 2008, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Armando,
that got it for me after making it "Projects OR files and..."

the "changed is null" with all "and" ruled out all other items where that not ticked (not what I wanted)
I just wanted to rule out files where "ChangeRequest" is ticked AND "Changed" is not ticked

I had to make sure files were not ticked as "projects" too

you do have to think a bit about how to organise fields to make search/filters easier (I enjoy that actually :))
also just thinking it probably would be difficult for a filter pane to pick up on the subtleties of a search like that  :-\
THIS and (THAT-where-OTHER-is-selected)

Armando:
also just thinking it probably would be difficult for a filter pane to pick up on the subtleties of a search like that  :-\
THIS and (THAT-where-OTHER-is-selected)
-tomos (February 19, 2008, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly, but it's probably feasible. (I just hope that the "simple" filter entry zone will also remain available if such a GUI solution is going to be created)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version