ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (132/235) > >>

PPLandry:
I was changing the colours for a grid in options and you have to restart for them to take effect (sometimes anyways) and now it wont start,
well, it starts up but then I get
---------------------------
SQLNotes
---------------------------
Run-time error '91':
-tomos (February 17, 2008, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks tomos and armando. I've isolated the problem and updated the installer (same version).

The database had little to do with it. It had to do with a fix to the HTML editing pane (the famous Enter key bug). In certain cases, an unhandled error would occur. Fixed

Armando:
Thanks Pierre. Nice job.

- I still can't create a new thread in the SQLNotes Forum... I really really have no idea what's going on! I always receive the error message :

"An error has occurred.
Error: Add/Edit Post is currently unavailable."

:huh:

My guess is that someone is blocking me...  ;)
Seriously, what could it be ??

- And I still can't use the export to Web page. (I'm really jealous because the HTML export looks damn good!)

PPLandry:
@armando,

1- The SQLNotes forum posting problem should be fixed.
2- HTML Export: Do you get the Export form (as shown by tomos) ? Did you uninstall before installing 0.9.22 (as required) ?

Armando:
Hi Pierre. Thanks for keeping in touch!
1- I'll check the SQLNotes forum in a few minutes.
2a- Yes, I uninstalled before installing (but I didn't check out if everything was really gone -- maybe I'll try that right away, erase the folder, etc.).
2b- No, I don't get the export form.  :'(

Armando:
OK Pierre, the SQLNotes Forum works for me now. I just posted an enormous... post on categories, tags etc (sorry if it's too long). And I'm about to start a new thread on something else. Yippee!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version