ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (126/235) > >>

tomos:
changed the screenshot in last post...
changed "checked" column to "changed" (try saying that fast!)

Armando:
I see. Nice tomos. I'll share what I do in a little while. I'm just busy figuring out everything SQLNotes can do and what it could do better -- when possible.

I'm actually thorned between posting here or at the SQLNotes forum... Posting at the SN forum seems like a better idea (since that's where people tend to go for info about SQLNotes), and that's what I've started to do lately,  but it just hasn't become a habit yet.  :)

Armando:
Hummm... I think Pierre is busy changing stuff over there because I haven't been able to start a new thread since last night.

Pierre?  :) (I'd like to discuss things about categories, etc. I posted in Mantis about this and I found a temporary pretty neat and simple solution that works very well -- still not ideal but, who knows, probably similar to what you're already using)

PPLandry:
I seem to have no problem posting in the SQLNotes forum... No problem posting here though if you want. I'll check it on monday, I'll be offline for 2 days.

Armando:
The problem is creating a new thread in any forum section. Not a new post in a preexisting thread.

This is what I get :

Could it be a problem on my side ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version