ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (125/235) > >>

Armando:
Downloaded it, installed it : wonderful.
I tried to create a new thread at http://www.sqlnotes.net/Forums/tabid/54/Default.aspx ,  but it doesn't seem to be possible at the moment.

There's one thing I wanted to ask about... The "export to webpage" : is it broken or am I missing something? I tried to export several grids, but nothing happens. It used to work before 0.9.22 and the last build.

Armando:
After that, my transition to SQLNotes will pretty much be finalized.
-superboyac (February 15, 2008, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Lucky you... I wish I could do the same (will probably to have to wait quite a bit...). SQLNotes is so much more "me" than, let's say... Outlook.

Armando:
sent it to Support@ - before I make it unintelligible !!
-tomos (February 15, 2008, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can't wait to see what you did tomos...  :)
Inspiration...

Armando:
Oh... And BTW, Pierre, I like the new notification on ctrl+E (delete). Most of my grids are too complex to use the "remove from this grid only", but I'm sure it will be MUCH safer for users not willing to use complex filters/sources.

tomos:
Pierre
I changed "Done" field to new one called "FIN" cause I dont want things marked "done" in other grids going funny colours..
Added a "File" yes/no field, now source of grid
When I add things to grid this automatically selected = RED (= to be done)
can resend you the file if you want

I can't wait to see what you did tomos...  :)
Inspiration...
-Armando (February 16, 2008, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
eh  :-[ dont think I'd go that far Amando!
I've never been one for using search or filters much and I guess I'm very visual, so,
with lots of files being worked on, I can see progress at a glance (colourwise) and sort by column heading to see what has to be done/checked etc
With files taken from my screenshots folder:

SQLnotes09.png  just added,  (File box gets automatically ticked*) = Red = To be done!
SQLnotes08.png  finished,  FIN = Blue = sent on for approval/return
SQLnotes07.png  ChangeRequest ticked = Yellow + DateRequest (date added automatically)
SQLnotes06.png  Changed ticked (changes implemented) = Purple + DateChanged (date added automatically)
SQLnotes05.png  as #06 but Approved ticked = Dark Blue
SQLnotes04.png  Approved (without any changes requested)

again:-
if a box is unticked it goes back to logical previous colour, except for
Approved - this goes back to Blue when unticked

* I've hidden this column/field, just show it here for clarity (I hope)
[edit] changed the screenshot: "Checked" box now called called Changed, (changes implemented)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version