ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (118/235) > >>

PPLandry:
The count show the number of fully qualified items (those that meet the grid criteria) A number of items may be added:

* Context parent

* Sub-items
I'll fix it to show the actual number of items, which is more in line with the current trend (introduced by superboyac) which is to display and work with the actual items displayed, not with those that meet the criteria [edit] this is now fixed [/edit]

p.s. I you set Grid>Save item state = off, and refresh, there will be only 1 item.

Armando:
Stupid me, I forgot that I had he date filter ON!!!  >:( I didn't realize that it was affecting the count.  :-[ :-[ :-[
As you can see... Still learning!!!

Armando:
Pierre, I can't find infos on that one, but it might have been covered elsewhere though...

If I copy (or duplicate) an item from one grid to another, SQLNotes will gracefully add an extra value to one (or more, I guess...) field so that the item meets the other (new) grid's criteria. Right.

There are 2 cases of item duplication :

1- The item is already a child (or subitem), and, from my understanding, its parent(s) will also be shown in the new Grid  even if they don't satisfy the criteria (whether I want it or not) BUT in blue ,

2- The item is a parent, and all its children will also be shown in the grid even if they don't meet the grid's criteria... like the previous case, except that they will just show normally --> no special color (no blue...). Why?

If that hasn't been covered, I could add these suggestion via mantis... that there is an option to :

1- Be able to show the children not meeting the grids' criteria in blue (if that's the chosen convention)

2- Be able to show ONLY the items meeting the grid's criteria (whether these are children or parents of an item meeting the grid's criteria), and making all the others invisible... And also to be able to selectively decide to show/not show parents and/or children, depending on the grid. Why not?

Is that clearly expressed ?  :-[

Going to bed now...

Armando:
just corrected mistakes in my previous post...

tomos:
A single-click on the text and a double-click to launch, or
A double-click on an empty space in the cell

should be all that's necessary. I'll fix it if it is not behaving correctly
-PPLandry (November 02, 2007, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

going back to adding files (also been rereading thread, things starting to sink in ;))

This works:-
A single-click on the text and a double-click to launch,

This not
A double-click on an empty space in the cell
[ACTUALLY.. this does work if you click in the space before the item as opposed to after/right of item]

BUT
what I would really like :) would be a Control+Mouse Click or some other key+click combo

I'm using the mouse all day drawing - click, drag, etc
Double clicks kill me :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version