ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (176/235) > >>

tomos:
SQLN site seems to be down (here anyways)

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error etc.
-tomos (April 21, 2008, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed  :up:

PPLandry:
Version 0.9.23 is finally out.

Major new features are:

* Gantt charts for project managements

* External HTML editor support with full support for embedded images (i.e. Word 2002 and up or BlockNote)

* Filter improvements (for tomos  :) )
Download here: http://www.sqlnotes.net/Download/tabid/61/Default.aspx
Details here: http://mantis.sqlnotes.net/changelog_page.php

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

Enjoy!

tomos:
not sure I want to be known as the man who couldnt filter  :-[

but hey thanks anyway Pierre :up:

sounds great, big steps now!

are images supported in regular html export ?  (is it that you can export as mht file?)
or does one need "Word 2002 and up or BlockNote" for that

PPLandry:
are images supported in regular html export ?  (is it that you can export as mht file?)
or does one need "Word 2002 and up or BlockNote" for that
-tomos (April 29, 2008, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

1- Web images can be exported in HTML export for regular HTML files (like all web pages, nothing new here)
2- For MHT files, you can embed images and these will export. MHT (email format) is just about as feature rich as DOC. Note that in HTML export, the MHT document height cannot be determined, so a new field (ItemHTMLHeight) allows you to specify the height to allocate for the MHT document.
3- For MHT files, you need an external MHT editor

superboyac:
Gantt charts!!  That is so awesome.

OK, I was trying out the Gantt charts.  I got a couple of errors when I tried to create the default configuration (using the Gantt wizard that pops up).  I used the default button, but my columns did not get added automatically (I don't know if they were supposed to).  Also, that top bar that shows the overall schedule (in your screenshot above) didn't show on mine.  Also, how do we edit and change the details of each item in the Gantt chart?

Feature request:
Since this program is now getting more modules and capabilities, I think it might be important to have layout control per each grid.  For example, in a grid with a Gantt chart, I'll probably want to dock my notes on the bottom instead of the side, so the chart will have more room.  But in other grids, I want the notes on the side.  Instead of turning them on and off all the time, it would be highly useful to set a default layout for each grid.  Other similar situations involve grids with pivot tables.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version