ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (16/235) > >>

iphigenie:
Equations?
Niiice, I'm jumping in now

Except I don't have MS Office except on my work laptop and I won't install betas or unlicensed anything on that.

I have about a zillion office suites - the old smartsuite, an middle aged version of the wordperfect one (pre-corel), the one ashampoo lists and of course open office, so there is most likely a way

PPLandry:
Equations?
Niiice, I'm jumping in now

Except I don't have MS Office except on my work laptop and I won't install betas or unlicensed anything on that.
-iphigenie (November 07, 2007, 02:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Equations don't require MS Office!

Only the pivot table and chart. Open Office Calc can be used to do the same thing

Finally, a truly built-in pivot (i.e. not needing Office installed) will be integrated in a few months.

superboyac:
I've updated the wikispace to include a detailed step by step tutorial on how to do this:
http://sqlnotes.wikispaces.com/BasketballStats

Don't forget to get the latest SQLNotes build. That sample is now part of the default template. File > New to create a new file based on the template
-PPLandry (November 06, 2007, 11:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, that's really cool.  Your effort is appreciated.

PPLandry:
Thanks, that's really cool.  Your effort is appreciated.
-superboyac (November 07, 2007, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Did you try the sample? Does it do what you want?

superboyac:
Did you try the sample? Does it do what you want?
-PPLandry (November 08, 2007, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it does, I haven't finished playing with it yet.  I'm still trying to understand how all the data works together in the program, I don't have my head around it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version