ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (131/235) > >>

Armando:
> Databases that won't open.

When that happens again, please send me the file (if possible) to betasupport@sql... . It must be a very small thing (in need for a definite fix).
-PPLandry (February 18, 2008, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. I still have my original database that didn't want to open. I can send it to you... I don't think that there are to many sensitive info in there...  :-[
Maybe could we find a way to not have to send the whole thing in the future?

tomos:
... And I'm still not able to export to Web pages...
-Armando (February 18, 2008, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry Armando, forgot to try that -
it works here but only saves what is selected in the grid -
if I'm in the html pane it simply saves contents of that

EDIT/ so to export the whole grid I select it all

PPLandry:
EDIT/ so to export the whole grid I select it all
-tomos (February 18, 2008, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
@armando: Perhaps this is it.

Before, if only one item was selected, it would assume that you wanted to export the whole grid. Hence there was no way to really export just an item. This was changed. To select the whole grid, you now need to explicitely select all items.

Armando:
Many thanks Tomos and Pierre.

GRRRRRRR....!!! But it still doesn't it work here. I feel alone...  :)

So what happens ? Normally you just select some items (or all of them) and press the "export to a web page" button and then it just save s it in your sqlnotes folder (with the grid's name)? (That's what it does with the export to excel.)

Nothing happens here, at all-- I tried selecting items in different ways, etc.. I even did a global search on my HD to see if the export file went somewhere unexpected. Nothing. Nada. Bizarre.

OK, see you later in the afternoon. I REALLY have to go now.

tomos:
this should happen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version