ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (96/235) > >>

PPLandry:
Have fun Pierre, you deserve a break!

I can't help it, here are some topics for you when you get back:
What is the Scratch Pad for and does it function any differently from any other grid?
What is the timeframe for adding the import feature which will allow me to import grids from other SQLNotes databases into the current one.  I have some grids I work on at work, and I have some I work on at home.  Eventually, I'd like to combine them.
-superboyac (January 17, 2008, 12:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!

ScratchPad: Armando described it perfectly
Import: this week

PPLandry:
Just a heads-up regarding a feature request by a number of users: Items with HTML Pane Export

* Can now select to export the HTML pane content with the items (when using Export with settings).

* Option to append a (...) at the end of the tree-column (normally the items column) to allow for expand/collapse of the HTML content.

* Per level Item font size and HTML prefix added (to bold, italic, etc. items).
Example available here (taken from the Welcome grid of the default template): http://www.public.sqlnotes.net/download/SQLNotes/other/ItemsWithHTMLPaneExample.htm
Version 0.9.21 + daily build.

Armando:
Very nice  :up:

Darwin:
Wow, Pierre!  :Thmbsup:

I'm really struggling to keep up here! I'm amazed at how far SQLNotes (don't change the name for me, I like it!) has come in such a short time. Every build brings little tweaks and additions that enhance the whole. Very impressed.

PPLandry:
This feature was expanded with more options. Also FF bug on expand/collapse was fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version