ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (91/235) > >>

Armando:
I think this is a small bug. 12 jan + 1 day duration does give 13 jan but it should be < 13 jan, I use <=13 jan.

It is now fixed.
-PPLandry (January 15, 2008, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed. I tried the new build and it now works as expected.  :up:

PPLandry:
I've got the Mantis bug-tracking software working. So users will be able to post bug and suggestion. However I'll be off-line for a few days. We're going to beautiful Quebec city for a few days.

I'll activate the bug-tracking early next week. Cheers to all!

Darwin:
We're going to beautiful Quebec city for a few days.-PPLandry (January 16, 2008, 11:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Helping to celebrate its 400th birthday? NA's oldest, and only walled, city. Fabulous. I'm jealous!

Have a great trip!

superboyac:
Have fun Pierre, you deserve a break!

I can't help it, here are some topics for you when you get back:
What is the Scratch Pad for and does it function any differently from any other grid?
What is the timeframe for adding the import feature which will allow me to import grids from other SQLNotes databases into the current one.  I have some grids I work on at work, and I have some I work on at home.  Eventually, I'd like to combine them.

Darwin:
Superboyac - you live up to your screen name. I wish I could wade into the guts of programme as you have on this and other occasions and really wring them out. I install programmes and dabble - you OWN them. Awesome  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version