ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

software for copying colours from one image to another

(1/2) > >>

tsaint:
Hi,
within the last 6 months or so, I came across a program (freeware) which claimed to let you make any of your images have the "look" of another image.
In particular, if you had an image of say a Rembrandt painting, you could copy that look to one of your own images. No doubt photoshop experts can do that sort of thing, but I haven't got photoshop.

Of course now that I want to play with it for a particular purpose, I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it or what it was called. Does anyone know of it?
thanks
tony

suleika:
Was it something like this color palette generator?  Or color hunter? 

tsaint:
Was it something like this color palette generator?  Or color hunter? 
-suleika (October 16, 2007, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, the idea was you selected a source image, and a target image, clicked a button and your target image would take on the look and feel of the source image
Thanks for trying tho!

suleika:
I remember reading about that trick in photoshop a while back - here on Lifehacker.  The second-last comment on that page mentions an irfanview plugin called Metrix, which might be an expiring Beta.  Is that nearer to what you were looking for....? 

tsaint:
I remember reading about that trick in photoshop a while back - here on Lifehacker.  The second-last comment on that page mentions an irfanview plugin called Metrix, which might be an expiring Beta.  Is that nearer to what you were looking for....? 
-suleika (October 16, 2007, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Suleika, I just tried Metrix in PSP.. it worked a treat, so thanks heaps. You were right on the money with the lifehacker article too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version