ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

UltraEdit Review and Giveaway ($50 value)

(1/4) > >>

cybernetnews:
I normally don't post links to our own articles, but when mouser was on the hunt for the best text editor he gave the top award to the UltraEdit application. We decided to thoroughly review the application ourselves, and thought it would be fun to start a giveaway.

All you have to do to enter is head on over to the article and tell us how you would use UltraEdit:
http://cybernetnews.com/2007/10/16/cybernotes-ultraedit-review-giveaway/
Just make sure to enter in an email address!

Can't get much simpler than that, and you surely can't beat the chance to get a $50 app for free!  :-*

Darwin:
Thanks for this, Ryan. I already have a lifetime licence so will let others more needy than myself post on your thread. I love ultraedit and use it primarily as a more powerful text editor (ie don't code with it or write html).

Ralf Maximus:
Agreed, UE is the best.

cybernetnews:
Thanks for this, Ryan. I already have a lifetime licence so will let others more needy than myself post on your thread. I love ultraedit and use it primarily as a more powerful text editor (ie don't code with it or write html).
-Darwin (October 16, 2007, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
No problem, I didn't actually realize that they do lifetime licenses. Must have been a thing they did in the past?

Darwin:
No, the lifetime licence is available, but it looks like you can only get it as an upgrade (I'm really not sure though). I bought a standard licence and then switched to the lifetime one after I realised that a couple of upgrades would cost more than the lifetime licence!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version