ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

NovaPDF Professional Desktop on Bitsdujour today

(1/4) > >>

Darwin:
NovaPDF Professional Desktop is on offer at Bitsdujour today for $23.97. This is a fairly popular PDF creator on DonationCoder.

Curt:
- and again today, Monday the 18'th of February, 2008. Again $23.97

But what do we think of this program? Can it replace my VisageSoft eXpert PDF 5?

Darwin:
Grorgy liked it so much that he bought the company! No, wait, that was Victor Kiam... Grorgy liked the freebie that was given away by vunet last year (version 3, I believe) so much that he sprung for the upgrade to version 5. I know that there are other users here who will able to comment!

Grorgy:
No it was'nt me, I'm innocent!, (admit nothing, deny everything  ;) )  I liked VisageSoft, but then again what i like most about it was its price, it gives you great edting abilities and I think I paid $40 Aus for it.  It has some peculiarities with the GUI as has been noted in the PDF threads but overall, good bang for the buck. 

Darwin:
Doh!

I was thinking of eXpert PDF... Definitely a case of either too much or too little caffeine today... Sorry, George.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version