topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 4:37 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Public release ? Next Update ?  (Read 4298 times)

nitrix-ud

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Public release ? Next Update ?
« on: October 15, 2007, 04:46 AM »
Hi Mouser,

i really think you should release FARR as soon as possible, it's no big deal not having all the material for the public release... (screencasts and all...) well at least in MHO

FARR topic seems kind of dead... i keep reporting bugs with no feedback... there is no update since mid august, that's 2 months !

FARR webpage always states that :
Public Release Will Happen in
JULY AUGUST 2007

anyone discovering donationcoder now would think FARR is a dormant project, i'm sure you are putting many efforts into the project, but we just don't see it like we did few months ago...

there is no doubt in my mind that FARR is the most advanced launcher (for windows), and your more important software project...
i also believe that the current version is not the 2.00.142, please share it with us, so that we can report back to you.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, i know it's hard for you to let FARR go public, you said it...
BUT it's time to make a choice :
  • you release it
  • you work on FARR like you did few months ago : frequent updates

Keep up the good work :Thmbsup:
Nitrix

PS: i also realize that FARR is only a small part of what's keeping you busy  ;)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Public release ? Next Update ?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42 AM »
i've got 30 todo cards for FARR in front of me, so i'm working on it (except when cat tries to scatter them onto the floor); i'm trying to get a last set of bugfixes and updates this week.  :up:

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Public release ? Next Update ?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:00 PM »
i've got 30 todo cards for FARR in front of me, so i'm working on it (except when cat tries to scatter them onto the floor)
That would be a cataclasm!