ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Timer based on real time

<< < (5/11) > >>

destiny_ruler:
I wonder why there isnt any option to delete the previous attachments on a post modify action. I request moderator to remove top two TimerAssist.exe files from my last post

I am uploading the file again to remove any confusion

Cpilot:
Heh....enough time invested...... Now time to take a shower ;)
-destiny_ruler (October 13, 2007, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Balloon tip constantly pops up making noise that it's been activated, cpu usage varies wildly between 6% to 11%.
WinXP pro SP2

destiny_ruler:
^^
CPilot, I am unable to reproduce the same thing here on XPProSP2. Are you sure you are testing my last upload ?

mouser:
I wonder why there isnt any option to delete the previous attachments on a post modify action. I request moderator to remove top two TimerAssist.exe files from my last post.
--- End quote ---

can't you just modify the post and uncheck the attachments you know longer want attached? that's what i did to accomplish what you wanted.  if normal users can't do this let me know and i'll fix.

mouser:
Works and looks beautiful too.

Bug report:

* The bunny is a little overeager.. the tray balloon saying "TimerAssist is Activated" seems to pop up on its own every 2 seconds or so once activated :)
* Once I "Activate" it, the Deactivate button doesnt seem to do anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version