ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Zsoft Uninstaller

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
forum:
http://forum.zsoft.dk/

justice:
I'm never sure what happens to the other changes that are made to my pc while an application installed, ie background updates, other registry changes. When you use the procedure above I am always scared that I remove additional information added by programs and services beside the installation program. This was the experience way back when Cleansweep was the major utility in this area and caused numerous problems on the windows 98 pc.

If someone could shed some light on wether this is paranoid or not this would be appreciated. For example any registry monitor will show you the plethora of registry entries being changes just by opening windows explorer.

That said I heard good things about the program.

sri:
We can sort the list of available programs by descending order of date so that the most recently installed software appears at the top.  Useful feature.

iphigenie:
I have the zsoft uninstaller on my work laptop - very useful to monitor stuff but also to uninstall things when windows is playing up and you cant open the control panel apps, which happened twice to me lately on vista.

I found it when looking for a tool as I didnt want to install software that I own a private license for on my work laptop.

When I look at it it does most of what things like the ashampoo uninstaller does, but freeware. Not as pretty but then who cares?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version