ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Draw Cody competition - win incredible prizes!

(1/22) > >>

nudone:
Cody fans pay attention! Now is  your chance to win some truly astounding prizes - and all of them involving Cody - yes, it is truly amazing!

All you need do is post a picture of Cody to this thread and in a few weeks time Cody will decide upon the winner and runners up. The picture must be an original piece of work, so either a quick sketch or painting will be fine. If you prefer to use a more technological advanced medium then that is also welcome but Cody will judging the images simply by how amusing they are and not on how well crafted - in other words, a quick mess about with Microsoft Paint will be more than enough.

The competition is open to all but it would be nice to see some children's pictures of Cody. Any DC parents wishing to exploit, er, I mean encourage their child's artistic temperament now have a good reason to do so - how else are you likely to win some fabulous Cody prizes?

What are these mind blowing prizes? Look below and gaze in awe...

1. A DonationCoder Cody Mug (unbelievable!)

2. A signed picture of Cody (beautiful!)

3. A deluxe member kit and certificate of Cody Club Special Member (brain meltingly generous!)

4. A special Cody badge in your forum profile to demonstrate you entered the competition (fair!)

and for the overall winner, a signed genuinely unique limited edition of one single print special poster (absolutely insane!! <- look, 2 exclamation marks)

The competition is now open so feel free to submit your picture. Mouser will perhaps mention when the contest will end.

Oh, and Cody says "good luck to all and he can't wait to put the winning entry up on his wall" - yes, he really did just say that, right next to me, just a moment ago.

Cpilot:
No Cody decoder ring? :-\
That's what I really want.

mouser:
i found this ancient Mayan cave drawing of cody:

When the drawing was first found back in 1761 there was an ancient stone pot underneath it which was empty except for one gold coin which had apparently been overlooked by looters who had broken into the cave years earlier.  Villagers tell of a legend of a giant fat white bird or duck who protected the village from downtime and demanded gold coins in return for his service.

mouser:
ps.
For those who don't know, Cody is the little bird/duck mascot of the DonationCoder.com site who you can see in our banners.  

Lashiec:
We need a simple rule: Directly involved members with DC can't take part in this contest. mouser, you're ruled out ;D

The competition is open to all but it would be nice to see some children's pictures of Cody. Any DC parents wishing to exploit, er, I mean encourage their child's artistic temperament now have a good reason to do so - how else are you likely to win some fabulous Cody prizes?
-nudone (October 10, 2007, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is OK to exploit children even if you're not their father (for example, your nephews)?. If it's OK, I think I can lure, errr, no, talk with someone to do the dirty work for me (I'll get that signed picture!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version