ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ghost car!

<< < (3/3)

tomos:
i'd go with that, Darwin. first thing that came into my head after watching the video was "that looks like a springy kind of fence - one that would give way and then 'spring' back into place" but Cody tells me this is how it was done...-nudone (October 08, 2007, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

clearly  :-*

cranioscopical:
i'd go with that, Darwin. first thing that came into my head after watching the video was "that looks like a springy kind of fence - one that would give way and then 'spring' back into place" but Cody tells me this is how it was done...
-nudone (October 08, 2007, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Close but, keeping it in the family, have you not heard this term?
SpoilerCody rocs

For any who might not recall...
Spoilerroc: A mythical bird of Eastern legend, imagined as being of enormous size and strength.

nite_monkey:
You can't really figure out what happens because the cameraman has bad camera skills, so Darwin's idea about no fence at the right, that is a possibility, and being that it was dark, the police might have thought he went through the fence, and so they put the camera where they thought he went.

Ralf Maximus:
There's no real cameraman as it's one of those standard police cams mounted directly on the dashboard.  Taken at face value, the video supposedly documents a police chase.  The only things edited out (again, assuming everyone's honest) is the "boring" stuff like catching up to the guy on straightaways.

I vote for a Bond-villianesque remote-controlled fold-down fence.  The guy is obviously a renegade fence contractor and garage-door installer, and so has access to the required skills and spare parts.

nite_monkey:
well if you look at the part where the "ghost car" disappears into thin air, and then re-appears, look at that point very carefully. Notice before the car appears, there aren't very many white lights, and then when the car does re appear, a bunch of white lights appear with him...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version