ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC Unofficial Meeting #5 Took Place - Veign and Mouser meet

<< < (4/6) > >>

Darwin:
Well... I *DO* love Irish beer and whiskey  :Thmbsup:

Still, makes me wonder: what DOES someone Irish look like?! (Well, except for like me, of course!).

jgpaiva:
Actually, to be fair, i'm not exactly sure. I thought they should be somewhat similar to english people, and the fact that you have a larger body-build than Tom, made me think you were the one drinking more beer (and everyone knows english people love beer :D).

PS: i'm fully aware that my rationalization makes no sense, but oh well...
PS2: next time, please include a voice sample of the people on the photo saying the same phrase, maybe we'll get there by the accent ;) (actually, given the fact that Tom has been living in germany for a few years, probably that wouldn't help much either  ;D)

Darwin:
Anyway, back on topic - love the picture, mouser. Thanks for posting it. I had a beard a bit further along than yours circa 1999/2000 and at the three week point was going out of my mind because of the itchiness. Endured that for about 2 days and shaved it off. My face has been hair free ever since. Nice to see what Veign looks like, too!

João - ROFLMAO!

Veign:
i just grew mine to impress chris - i plan on shaving it off today now that he is gone  ;)
-mouser (October 05, 2007, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I only grow my out of a laziness to shave.  I try to acheive a balance between the least amount of shave-able area and the smallest area of facial hair that I can deal with.

It was a great visit with Mouser and I'm looking forward to a future visit.

ps.  How about that bookcase?

Laughing Man:
Perhaps you should have a DC meeting in D.C. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version