ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Back up files with a printer and scanner

<< < (7/8) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Last i heard we have problems with just having a blank video tape on the premises because it COULD be used to break the law, well stupid laws shouldnt be and arent generally supported, i think at last count there are about 15million households here in Aus with a VCR and I would go so far as to suggest that more than 1/2 have a blank tape, the courts will be busy  ;D
-Grorgy (October 05, 2007, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why do you need a blank tape - you can equally well break the law with a used tape.  :tellme:

Of course we all know that the only reason blank media is sold is so that we can all use Camcorders to record family events.

Uhm... Considering that app like PaperBack are around, and enable one to store digital data on plain paper sheets... hope some Marjors-funded politicians don't come with some bright idea about taxing paper! :)
-Mark0 (October 05, 2007, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Didn't the media industry suggest this for blank audio cassettes and blank CD-Rs at one time. I think is was implemented in some countries. In which case they already get their 'royalty' from the blank media and so it should be perfectly legal to do what you like with it.

Mark0:
Didn't the media industry suggest this for blank audio cassettes and blank CD-Rs at one time. I think is was implemented in some countries. In which case they already get their 'royalty' from the blank media and so it should be perfectly legal to do what you like with it.-Carol Haynes (October 05, 2007, 06:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Off course they have, and here we pay some money on empty tape, CD-R, HD; practically every digital media. Just to feed some parasitic entities that no longer belong to this times, obsoleted by technology, but still able to control political groups with sounding money.

Bye!

Grorgy:
 :o I  don't have a camcorder lol

wreckedcarzz:
How to restore a backup with PaperBack:
5. You remember that the drivers you need are encoded onto the piece of yellowed paper you're trying to scan...
-Ralf Maximus (October 04, 2007, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Deozaan:
Anyone ever heard of Microfiche?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version