ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9 - How to..?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I must sit and play with DOpus more! Thanks

Black Mamba:
I'm still very new to Opus and I can't get this one to work: how do I rename multiple files at the same time? I need all the files to be renamed, not just the first one.

moerl:
I'm still very new to Opus and I can't get this one to work: how do I rename multiple files at the same time? I need all the files to be renamed, not just the first one.
-Black Mamba (October 02, 2007, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Select the files, then do File > File Commands > Rename. The button on the toolbar next to the delete button (the one with the red cross) on the left is a shortcut to the same command. However your pointer over it to see what left-clicking and right-clicking does. Left-clicking would be the same command as the one I pointed out first (by going through the file menu).

Black Mamba:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough: how can I rename those files simultaneously to a new name? Or you can call it batch rename. I just want that all files in that pic to be called a.pptx, a.rtf, a.txt and so on.

Dirhael:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough: how can I rename those files simultaneously to a new name? Or you can call it batch rename. I just want that all files in that pic to be called a.pptx, a.rtf, a.txt and so on.
-Black Mamba (October 02, 2007, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

The simplest way in your situation:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version