ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9 - How to..?

(1/4) > >>

moerl:
Ever in need of customization, ever clueless about how to do it... I want Opus to display the bit rate of music files when I look at folders with music in them, and only then. I have automatic content type detection turned on, but I don't see how I can tell Opus to display the bit rate column only when the music content type is triggered.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Carol Haynes:
It doesn't just give bitrate but try setting the lister to "Details" format (right click View > Details) and then right click on the heading columns and include description. That seems to include the bitrate (at least for MP3 files). You may need to drag the column wider to see them.

Darwin:
Assuming you're using Dopus 9, right click on the column headings in the lister, select More from the context menu that appears, under Columns in the dialogue should popup, select Music from the pull-down men and then select Bit Rate and click on the right arrow to add it to the columns that are viewed. Click OK out of there and you *should* have achieved what you are after...

edbro:
What Darwin said is correct but I'm curious as to why you come here for DirOpus questions. They have a very good and very active help forum on their site.

Carol Haynes:
Assuming you're using Dopus 9, right click on the column headings in the lister, select More from the context menu that appears, under Columns in the dialogue should popup, select Music from the pull-down men and then select Bit Rate and click on the right arrow to add it to the columns that are viewed. Click OK out of there and you *should* have achieved what you are after...
-Darwin (October 01, 2007, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why is it with DOpus I never see the wood for the trees ;) I didn't even spot there was a pull down menu there.

Now how do you add that column header in "My Music" and apply it automatically to all subfolders recursively?

'edbro' I'd guess he asked 'cos he's here and he knows there are a lot of Dopus users around on the forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version