Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us
topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • August 17, 2017, 08:16 PM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Help - Looking for Some Fun Software Ideas  (Read 2378 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Help - Looking for Some Fun Software Ideas
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:46 AM »
Nighted gave me an idea for a fun little utility in this thread that I've spun off at this site here. >> WARNING - it's offensive to some people. It's safe for work, but not for church...

It's one of those dead projects of mine that I probably started after 3 or 4 too many beer... In any event, I'd like to whip up some more fun little toys there and I'm looking for ideas. (Yes - I'm being lazy here...)

Anyways, if anyone can come up with some pseudo-religious software ideas for fun stuff that would be amusing, please let me know. I don't want major projects - just quick & fun type stuff. The more insane, the better. Once you see the site, you'll understand the 'spirit' of it all - it's supposed to be humorous, light-hearted and just plain silly with a gently serious twist underneath.

Thanks in advance for any help here. (If anyone has design skills (I suck there) and would like to help, please see this thread.)

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Help - Looking for Some Fun Software Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 11:10 AM »
i've sent you a message...

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Help - Looking for Some Fun Software Ideas
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:39 AM »
i've sent you a message...

Got it and replied... Can't remember if I mentioned that this isn't any kind of rush or not - it's all for fun. :D