ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EverNote beta 2.2.0.372 has some nice new features

<< < (5/20) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Actually I don't think the file format has changed from 2.1 to 2.2 - I updated to the beta, then downgraded back to version 2.1 and then upgraded again to 2.2 and it didn't affect my database!

Armando:
I think you're right, carol : as you said, the database can be accessed and edited regardless of EverNote's version : 2.1 or 2.2.
I actually did exactly what you did. My suggestion to backup the database was just an extra security measure.

Grorgy:
maybe it was a possible new 'feature' that didnt appear  ;D

edbro:
I think you're right, carol : as you said, the database can be accessed and edited regardless of EverNote's version : 2.1 or 2.2.-Armando (November 03, 2007, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, it turns out this isn't entirely true. With the new version, all the old templates are now broken. I have a lot of data in tables and now I can't access them. You would think that something as simple as table support would be added to the program but we have to rely on templates. Now the templates are broken. As you can probably glean from above, I am not happy at all.

Armando:
I think you're right, carol : as you said, the database can be accessed and edited regardless of EverNote's version : 2.1 or 2.2.-Armando (November 03, 2007, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, it turns out this isn't entirely true. With the new version, all the old templates are now broken. I have a lot of data in tables and now I can't access them. You would think that something as simple as table support would be added to the program but we have to rely on templates. Now the templates are broken. As you can probably glean from above, I am not happy at all.
-edbro (November 14, 2007, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I've seen that in their forum. I didn't notice myself because I don't really use the templates. I hope they fix it real soon. It's a serious issue!!! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version