ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EverNote beta 2.2.0.372 has some nice new features

<< < (18/20) > >>

Dormouse:
The time and effort invested in the data could be substantial and its not likely that you could stay with 2.2 forever. So, if you think 3.0 is the wrong direction, then you need to look away from Evernote. Continuing with 2.2 would be a short/medium term option only.

Carol Haynes:
1. Ver 2.2 is now free and still has all the features that people are moaning about being lost in 3
-edbro (April 21, 2008, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Evernote 2.2 isn't free - it is still only available on the Evernote website as a 60 day trial and then buy.

I suspect support and development (as well as availability of downloads) of version 2.2 will cease once version 3 leaves the beta stage.

kartal:
I was hoping that they would give it away for free. Since v3 is free, it just does not make sense

Carol Haynes:
Version 3 is still in beta (isn't it?) I'm sure the storage options (and probably the version 3 software) will incur charges when it gets into general release.

kartal:
I use version 3 but without online stuff. I have no intention of using online storage. But I like the tool, I would not even have any problem with paying for an advance version of the software.

I do not think it is in beta, it is released as far as I understand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version