ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EverNote beta 2.2.0.372 has some nice new features

<< < (20/20)

kartal:
I guess I should have said only couple hundred megs :) 

500mb is alot normally. But as I said I just have very established and very very efficient information system here, that is also big in size. For people like me evernote online does not make sense, especially when their import export features are very limited. It recognizes only couple file format because. The problem is that you put it in evernote and trying to get the data out is a problem. Yes you can export html. I checked their html output, it is very underdeveloped and there is no interface that will let me choose how I want my export to be.

SO at the moment I am only using for sketching :)

J-Mac:
You can export to XML - how is that limiting? Actually you can currently export to HTML, MHT, TXT, and ENEX - which is a rich XML format.

Have checked in there lately? Some of the features did progress during the beta.

Jim

kartal:
J-mac,

Yes it exports to html and txt, but all the selected notes are in the same file. How am I supposed to take it and put in another application. I am not a programmer and I do not have time for trying to figure out how to dice an xml file either. That is what I am talking about. If you know a way to export as seperate files with propoer names etc please let me know , otherwise its export features are useless for me, especially the image export is useless because it names the pictures with some jibberish names that has no relation to original note image or tags.

Armando:
SQLNotes can import EverNote v2 export files. It also imports categories as fields. I wonder if it works with version 3. (From SQLNotes you can import/export your items to something else -- like access or Excel).

Darwin:
SQLNotes can import EverNote v2 export files. It also imports categories as fields. I wonder if it works with version 3. (From SQLNotes you can import/export your items to something else -- like access or Excel).
-Armando (November 10, 2008, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ooh... that's nice to know. I've got a recent beta of SQLNotes installed on my other notebook but STILL haven't had time to play with it. Might give that a go, though... Thanks, Armando  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version