ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screenshot Captor featured on lifehacker

(1/3) > >>

Grorgy:
Freeware application Screenshot Captor is an advanced, full-featured screenshot application boasting an impressive feature set that rivals the shareware favorite, SnagIt. For example, Screenshot Captor has tons of options for capturing your full screen, specific regions or selected windows; it has excellent callout functions, like standard arrows and highlighting tools along with the excellent blur effect you see in the screenshot above; and it can automatically open screenshots in your favorite image editor or email screenshots as soon as you take them. In all, Screenshot Captor may be the most full-featured screenshot app I've seen, freeware or otherwise. On the other hand, it does have a slightly steeper learning curve, so if there's a downside, that may be it. Screenshot Captor is donationware, Windows only.
--- End quote ---

http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-windows-download/take-and-annotate-screenshots-with-screenshot-captor-304548.php

Dirhael:
As I was getting my daily dosage of news feeds, I encountered a familiar name in the title on one of them; Screenshot Captor

Lifehacker seems to be very impressed by it, and says:
Windows only: Freeware application Screenshot Captor is an advanced, full-featured screenshot application boasting an impressive feature set that rivals the shareware favorite, SnagIt. For example, Screenshot Captor has tons of options for capturing your full screen, specific regions or selected windows; it has excellent callout functions, like standard arrows and highlighting tools along with the excellent blur effect you see in the screenshot above; and it can automatically open screenshots in your favorite image editor or email screenshots as soon as you take them. In all, Screenshot Captor may be the most full-featured screenshot app I've seen, freeware or otherwise. On the other hand, it does have a slightly steeper learning curve, so if there's a downside, that may be it. Screenshot Captor is donationware, Windows only.

--- End quote ---

Full Article

With the number of readers that site has, I'm sure more people will now discover mousers excellent collection of programs :)

Congtrats!

Darwin:
Removed the link to Dirhael's other post (and thread) on this...

Just as well because at least one of my postings should have said:

Congratulations mouser  :Thmbsup:! (and now does...)

Darwin:
Heh, heh - you and Dirhael posted within 4 minutes of each other  :P

jgpaiva:
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Cool!
Congrats, mouser!!!
And thanks for the heads up, Dirhael ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version