ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

20$ off XYplorer and lifetime license

(1/9) > >>

MerleOne:
Hi,

I just had an exchange with XYPlorer developer. I was asking him if there was a possible discount for DC members.

He told me basically no because it is currently discounted for everyone :

Current price is $29.50 for a lifetime license.  This offer will end on Oct-09-2007.
From Oct-10-2007 onwards it will be $49.95.

So if you're interested...

There is a minireview in the review area.  First impression is very good (I am a Total Commander Fan).

taichimaster:
That's great.  Thanks for the heads up.

I need to find time to try it sometime.  I am a xplorer2 fan.  :up:

ssb:
I've got my license a few days ago!
Although not a fan of explorer replacements, I couldn't resist to XYplorer; It's a gem!

Curt:
I have just downloaded and started trialing XYplorer, so I don't yet know anything about it, but I cannot see any picture preview thumbnails. Is this feature one of the 'trial limitations', or do I have to do something special? In the "Configuration" > "Thumbnails"  I have marked "Cache thumbnails", and all extensions in "Previewed Formats", and in XYplorer > "View" > "Cache"  I have clicked "Refresh Thumbs Cache" - but so far no thumbnails!

If the preview thumbnail feature is one the Trial Limitations, then this is "unlucky" (to put it mildly), because preview thumbnails is a very important reason for me   if I am to purchase XYplorer at all - so important that I simply won't buy it if I cannot first check out the feature...

But maybe "you" purchased XYplorer and can show some screenshots of the preview thumbnails in action?  :tellme: Please!

Darwin:
On my setup - you just select the file you want to preview and then select the Preview tab on the Info panel (just hit F12 if you don't see it):

20$ off XYplorer and lifetime license

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version