ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

vista not accepting license key problem in v 2.34.01 through 2.35.01

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
see this thread for the problem:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10071.0

it has been fixed i hope in the latest version.

PitrPaulus:
Hello Mouser,
This is pitrpaulus from Holland. I have, via the DC Coder uppdater update my Screen Shot Captor and now in the newest version I have the problems with the license code under Windows Vista. In earlier Captors I didn't have any problems (also Vista).
Can you help me pls.
Attached are some screenprints. The problem is that the download is good, also installing is ok, but wehn I enter the license-code it seems that the screen locks.
And when I go to the updater I got the message that version 2.35 is still there and that 2.36 has to be updated.
Hope to hear from you. Greetings  PitrPaulus.

mouser:
i'm a bit confused about what version is running on your pc -- the updater seems to suggest you have 2.35 installed which would explain the problem.

i'm not sure why the updater is not installing 2.36 for you but you can download the lastest 2.36 from https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

and let me know if the problem persists after you upgrade to 2.36.

PitrPaulus:
Hi Mouser, I re-installed version 2.35 and now everything works fine. Forgive me that I temporarily do not upgrade to 2.36 (to avoid the mentioned problems) because I just had a very bad month with lots of problems with Vista, Updates, lot-of-e-mails with Microsoft etc. and finally I had to install Vista all-over-again. The whole trouble and fine tuning of all my installed programs after the re-install cost me more than one month. So at the moment I'm afraid to encounter new problems. Version 2.35 works fine. Maybe late I  will upgrade.
Greetings, PitrPaulus.
-
 :Thmbsup: Mouser, b.t.w.: ScreenShot Captor I use frequently! It very, very handy to make screenprints and marked it over the page with arrows, words etc. This way one can point out exactly what you mean about a screen/program.
Thanks!
-
p.s. 2.35 was installed on my computer.

mouser:
you should upgrade to 2.36.03 if you have vista -- it finally fixes the problem with the license key being accepted and stored properly on vista.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version