ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

autoscroll capture need fixed bug.

(1/3) > >>

RetupmocSoft:
Hi mouser,

First off, I'm impressive with autoscroll capture, it amazing feature, and this is I first time use Screenshot Captor.

I always use your Process Tamer for long time.

I face some series bug, here is a list: (2.36.01 on XP SP2 with latest updates.)

1. Region larger then half screen will cause non-stop looping, need Task Manager to shutdown Screenshot Captor, and leave large area black color remain on desktop.

2. If region of vertical less than half of desktop, it may capture whole screen inside without problem, but horizntal will not (this problem offen cause by browser can't handle too narrow desktop).

3. I found when autoscroll start, 1st will run through full scale (detection ??), 2nd will actually capture, some content inside capture area are changed in background, so capture-picture are strange.

4. due to (2), when I maximum a window (browser), I can NOT autoscroll capture.

mouser:
i'm gong to try to do some improvements to autoscroll capture very soon, and the following two things will be highest priority for me to do first:

1) a new semi-automatic mode which should work when all others fail but require user to page down manually.
2) ability to escape out of failed autocapture faster
3) ability to tell sc different ways to autocapture which might be like a wizard interface that will hopefully be able to find a method that works on even tricky programs.

ccondrup:
leave large area black color remain on desktop.-RetupmocSoft (September 23, 2007, 01:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

No biggie for me, but thought I'd let you know, mouser. This happens to me each time I try to scroll-capture my Firefox 2 Addons view (19 addons installed). The red border detects the scrollable window correctly, but when I ctrl+shift+click to start capture it will enter a loop where the capture area flashes in black, the scroll never moves, and the area is left black even after I hit escape. I can reproduce this every time, on both monitors. Using v2.37.03 on xp sp3, 2 monitors, nvidia gfxcard+drivers. Scroll-cap of other windows such as webpages works flawlessly on both monitors.  :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
i had a somewhat similar experience with capturing Firefox's Add-ons window.

kallemyran:
IE7 Addon from lizardtech (DJVU Viewer)
Same problem basicly. Window scroll, screen flickers, only captures first visible part of window,sometime hangs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version