ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

RESOLVED Help please - 16 bit program woes under XP Pro Sp-2

<< < (3/3)

Darwin:
Blueberry Flashback Recorder in order to be able to read the error message it flashes by in a millisecond:
-Darwin (September 22, 2007, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin,

Do you have a link for Blueberry Flashback Recorder?

TIA...

-rjbull (September 26, 2007, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe... who's asking? Oh alright - here it is... BB Flashback website. It was featured in the Screencasting tool review here on Donationcoder and is also subject to a donationcoder discount (50%). I intitally bought the lite version but upgraded that (still discounted) to the full version a couple of days later.

rjbull:
Do you have a link for Blueberry Flashback Recorder?
-rjbull (September 26, 2007, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe... who's asking? Oh alright - here it is... BB Flashback website. It was featured in the Screencasting tool review here on Donationcoder and is also subject to a donationcoder discount (50%). I intitally bought the lite version but upgraded that (still discounted) to the full version a couple of days later.
-Darwin (September 26, 2007, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Darwin.  I tried Googling Blueberry Flashback Recorder and didn't get any useful hits, so had to ask.  At those prices, I'm not surprised I didn't remember it from earlier DC posts!  ;)

scancode:
That looks like an ASPack/ASProtect error, got a lot of those when 'debugging' those apps... Maybe that app is ASP*d or you're running an ASP*d app?
-scancode (September 22, 2007, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
This goes for bitchyness' sake. IT WAS Aspack!

Darwin:
Thanks scanycode - never thought of checking Mmm+ for that. The developer is now aware of the problem and has suggested that a new feature to be added in the future (unspecified timeline) should address this. I'll point him to this thread and the Aspack link - should help him avoid this in the future!

scancode:
You don't have to thank me, I had those issues for quite a bit 'till I figured that ASP* dislikes almost-everything...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version